Cuplock Scaffolding System
Cuplock Scaffolding System is used for carrying slabs or as a facade operational scaffolding.
Features of the system:
- Cuplock Scaffolding System is composed of vertical and horizontal components.
- For the connection made to cups, no cnnection component is required. Connection is made with cast heading which prevents buckling.
- It can be addembled and disasembled with a single hammer strike. Because connection component is not utilized, workmanship and cost is saved.
- It can be settled securely at desired height and width.
- Vertical Components have 6 ton carrying capacity when it is connected to horizontal components with 0,5 meter spacing.
- Steel Decks are produced with perporated surface for safety.
- Steel Decks have special connection hook for safe assembling.
- Connectors are assembled to vertical components.